Friday, August 28, 2009

A Quick Check-In

Lately . . . I don't know what's happened. I just feel like there's something hanging over me. I don't want to do anything, and I keep getting this on-and-off headache.

I'm just really tired . . . not sure why. But I'm still working on stories, despite that. They seem to be the only thing that I don't mind.

And I think the Story Files has actually improved my state in the world of writing. I actually ended up adding another main character, but that was hardly a bad sign. I've started the story, and already have several pages. Yes, I believe it's going to be more pages than seven.

My six characters, so far, are as listed:

1. Morgan Holliday
2. Summer Carroway
3. Saradah Shaffer
4. Kaitlyn Logan Moore
5. Michaela Oak Simmons
6. Tylia Waters

Ah, well, I'll see how it goes.


*Aily



No comments:

Post a Comment