Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Story Files

As of late, I've been under a huge writer's block that, no matter how much I struggle, I seem to be stuck in.

So in yet another attempt to cure this flaw, I'm going to start something for myself that I'm calling the Story Files.

The objective of the Story Files is for me to create five entirely new characters, conjugated down in detailed sections such as Appearance, History, etc. Then I'll write a seven-page short story concerning the five.

I may be able to recruit my friends--or so I'm hoping, since I'm giving myself a time limit (a week and a half) and time limits are easier for me to deal with when I know that my friends are, too.

This had better work, or I want my money back.

*Aily

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I've never considered writing short stories about my characters like that...Great idea, though!

    Sign me up (:

    ReplyDelete