Friday, August 21, 2009

Inside My Head--A Bit About Me

Where do I begin?

I'm Aileen--often reffered to as Aily. I'm sure there as other names for me, but those around me have chosen to use them only behind my back.

Life in middle-sized city of Lancaster, PA, is just average city life, though I wouldn't attribute it to a place like NYC. I'll be attending the around-the-corner middle school, Reynolds, along with my brother.

If I randomely break out into random rants of randomness . . . well . . . that's just me. Like it or lump it.

Just past my denial, I think some aspects of my life have driven me insane--perhaps the constant story-writing, followed by conversations with my characters, or perhaps it's my short run-ins with numerology.

Numerology. The word now scares me. My best friend--Rowan--and I have been experiencing some out-of-the-ordinary things lately--i.e. since we really figured out that we were, so to speak, Soul Twins--and it's really freaking me out. Repetitive number patterns, waking up at a certain time every night for a few days in a row . . . it's insane.

Though maybe it's just us. I mean, neither of us would be called exactly . . . ordinary. Or, at least, that's the way I view it.



*Aily








1 comment:

  1. So you made the blog. I only waited two-thousand years for it, haha (x
    And we are very Ooto, if ya know what I mean. *winkwink* (:

    ReplyDelete