Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goddamn Song--get the hell out of my head

Well, guess who I saw yesterday.

ROWAN.

Holy crap, I've missed her. And I got to stand there and talk to her (and/or hug her) for a whole flippin hour.

And ever sine I've had this song stuck in my head.

That is annoying the crap out of me.

Even if it holds good memories.

It's that song from the old Cheerios commercials that they used to run on TV. It goes something like: Happiness runs in a circular motion . . . . love is like a little boat driftin off to sea . . . . happiness run,s happiness runs . . .

I have to admit, all-in-all, I've enjoyed my first week or so at Reynolds middle school. (yes, there are teachers I hate and yes, there are kids I hate even more) But I've missed Rowan. I had had a pretty crappy day at school, so when I saw Row I got all happy.

////in other news, my story--the one I was attempting to write--entirely died. But with it's death came the rebirth of a story I'd thought I'd lost a muse for. It's called You Think I'm Brave, and it was one that I particularly liked.

I'll keep posting on that . . . and on that note, I say goodbye for now.

[Rowan, you bitch, get a flippin Lync-whatever card]

*Aily

No comments:

Post a Comment